Safariland Model RK-M4 Fore End Rail Mount Details
- Allows for quickly attaching 3 rails to the forward end of an AR-15, M4 or M-16 rifle without removal or modification of the existing forearm
- Can attach 2 accessories on the upper forearm and 1 accessory to the bottom rail such as lights, lasers, IR, cameras, bipods, or forward grips
- Features a 45 degree offset on the upper rail mounts to allow for clearance for an illumination device such as a flashlight or laser, without interference with the front sight
- Provides a comfortable grip on the existing forearm surface as it does not cover the entire forearm
- Polymeric design eliminates the sharp points and edges typically found on metallic rail attachments.
- Injection molded polymer is lightweight and economical, costing a fraction of a metal Picatinny forearm