Check Out Our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Lights & Holsters Tactical Store is proud to offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee! Most items can be returned to us within 30 days from the date that the tracking information shows the order as delivered to the customer.
- Unopened items can be returned within 30 days without any restocking fees.
- Opened items can be returned within 30 days for a 5% restocking fee. Opened items must come back with their original packaging, inserts, spare parts, manuals etc. in order to receive a refund.
An RMA#(Return Merchandise Authorization) can be obtained by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by clicking here. You may also call us at (800) 540-6860. Please make sure your e-mail states your order number, first and last name, which items from your order you would like to return, and the reason for the return. We will respond shortly thereafter with your RMA# and return shipping instructions.
Items Not Eligible for Return
- Battery purchases are not eligible for return.
- Items listed in our "Discounted Inventory" category are not eligible for return. Those items are generally open-box, overstocked, aged, or discontinued items being sold at a discount.
- Hygenic items are not eligible for return. For example, Ear Plugs. Basically, anything that goes in your ears, mouth, etc. is not eligible for return under any circumstances..
- Riflescopes and Sights after being installed. They will show ring marks or other installation marks and are considered used items. Most scopes and sights can easily be inspected for defects prior to installing.
- Items that a customer has already registered with manufacturer.
- Items that have wear and tear.
- Incomplete returns - items that no longer have their original manufacturer packaging, manuals, spare parts, etc.
We Eat the Cost of Our Mistakes
In the event that a customer receives their order and there is a problem due to an error on our part (inaccurate listing information, wrong item, defective product, etc), we will either reimburse the customer for the cost of return shipping via standard ground methods and for the cost of signature and insurance.
The Fine Print
- RMA numbers are good for 15 calendar days from the point of issue. Please ship your returns promptly to ensure full credit.
- All original contents must be with return. This includes, but is not limited to, instruction manuals, warranty information, registration cards, instructional CDs, batteries, spare screws, and any promotional items or freebies that were included with the purchase. If these items are missing, we reserve the right to deny the return or withhold the refund until the remaining items are returned unused.
- Refunds will be given by the same method as the original payment that was received. Credit card refunds can take 2-7 business days to appear back on your account. PayPal and Google Checkout refunds usually appear in your account instantly upon being issued. For purchases paid for via Check/MO, we will mail you a check for the refund amount.
- IMPORTANT: It is highly recommended that you insure your return and pack it well. We will not be responsible for returns not delivered to us or returns damaged during shipment. You are responsible for the return until it is in our possession. You are welcome to require signature from us upon delivery of returns as positive proof that we have received your return. For returns with a value of $250 or more, a signature is highly recommended.
- We all know that the internet is the new Wild West, full of bandits, thieves, and robbers. We sell expensive items and we do keep track of serial numbers on rifle and pistol scopes and most other items. Any item(s) being returned must have the same serial number and be the original product(s) we sold you. Any attempts to pull the "ol' switcheroo" or attempts to return an item that was not purchased from us will be referred to law enforcement for prosecution.