Everything a long-range competitive shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for: dependable, high-performing riflescopes with accuracy and ruggedness to spare. These scopes have been tested where it matters most-the battlefield. Features Xtended Twilight lens coatings with DiamondCoat 2 abrassion resistance.
Superior edge-to-edge sharpness across the visual field and outstanding low-light capability.
Adjustment knobs can be zeroed once sighted-in.
Allow increased windage and elevation adjustment.
Audible, tactile clicks let you adjust with extreme precision.
- Xtended Twilight Lens System
- Blackened Lens Edges
- DiamondCoat 2
- 3rd Generation Illumination
- M2 Dials - 1/2 MOA Adjustments
- Lockable Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Side Focus
- 30mm Maintube
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- Tactile Power Selector
- Proprietary Nitrogen Fill Process
- Custom Shop serviceable
- Flip-Open Lens Covers - Standard with all Leupold Mark 4 LR/T riflescopes.
|Linear Field of View (ft/100 yd)
|Linear Field of View (m/100 m)
|Eye Relief (in)
|Eye Relief (mm)
|Objective Clear Aperture (in)
|Objective Clear Aperture (mm)
|Elevation Adjustment Range
|Windage Adjustment Range
Riflescope Measurement Diagram
|B. Tube Length
|E. Eyepiece Length
|F. Objective Length
|G. Objective Diameter
|H. Eyepiece Diameter
|K. Tube Diameter