Edge to edge, no flashlight in the world today delivers a comparable level of radiant intensity and consistency of brightness. Using patented technology that produces a perfectly uniform - square - pattern of light, Bushnell's new HD Torch completely illuminates every inch of its range with a bright, clean light offering superior image definition. Unlike conventional circular flashlight beams, it emits no irregular "blobs" of light and prevents shadows. Thus, it is the perfect tool for bloodtrailing or locating lost items using the grid/quadrant search method. It can light up an entire wall without moving the beam side to side and is the optimum choice for reading as well.
Edge to edge, no flashlight in the world today delivers a comparable level of radiant intensity and consistency of brightness.
- Bone Collector edition
- Evenly distributed square beam light pattern
- Powerful 200-lumen output
- 1.5-hour continuous run time
- Rugged, waterproof, aircraft-grade aluminum housing with hard-anodized finish that won’t scratch or mar
- Find-Me feature and battery-life indicator
- Includes two 3-volt lithium batteries
|S.O.S. Visibility (miles):
|Length (in. / mm):
||9.2 / 234
|Run Time on High (minutes):
||9.8 / 278
|Max Output (Lumens):
||2 (3-volt) CR123