Edge to edge, no flashlight in the world today delivers a comparable level of radiant intensity and consistency of brightness. Using patented technology that produces a perfectly uniform - square - pattern of light, Bushnell's new HD Torch completely illuminates every inch of its range with a bright, clean light offering superior image definition. The 165-lumen output lasts for up to 1.5 hours on its two 3-volt lithium batteries (included).
Edge to edge, no flashlight in the world today delivers a comparable level of radiant intensity and consistency of brightness.
- Evenly distributed square beam light pattern
- Powerful 165-lumen output
- 1.5-hour continuous run time
- Rugged, waterproof, aircraft-grade aluminum housing with hard-anodized finish that won’t scratch or mar
- Find-Me feature and battery-life indicator
- Includes two 3-volt lithium batteries
|S.O.S. Visibility (miles):
|Length (in. / mm):
||9.2 / 234
|Run Time on High (minutes):
||9.8 / 278
|Max Output (Lumens):
||2 (3-volt) CR123